Monday, November 4, 2013

Best Solar Cooker


     I think a panel cooker would be the best idea. The panel cooker is somewhat somewhat triangular shaped and the food is put in the middle. I think the panel cooker is the best because it is cost effective. It does not require many supplies, and the supplies that are required are quite cheap. It is also easy to build. Someone could build one with cardboard and aluminum foil. A decent panel cooker requires little to no tools. I have seen a panel cooker made with a car windshield shade. It is shaped like a funnel and food is put in the center. Overall, the panel cooker is cheaper and easier to build, which makes it the better choice. 

Pictures:



"Plans for Solar Cookers -- The Solar Cooking Archive." Plans for Solar Cookers -- The Solar 
JJJJJCooking Archive. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2013. <http://solarcooking.org/plans/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment